Plumfund #WomenLeaders $2,500 Scholarship Contest
Plumfund celebrates young women aspiring to leadership roles in their careers, communities and politics. In a short video, tell us what inspires you to grow and join the ranks of tomorrow’s #womenleaders!
The winner of this contest will receive a $2,500 USD university scholarship.
The Plumfund #WomenLeaders $2,500 Scholarship is available for undergraduate students studying at an accredited U.S. college or university during the 2016-17 academic year.
In your video, please be clear and concise in expressing your passion for becoming one of tomorrow’s #womenleaders!
The winner will be judged on sincerity of their passion, drive to make a difference and intelligence in conveying their vision. One winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of Plumfund CEO Sara Margulis.
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 5 minutes
- Upload your video to YouTube titled Plumfund #WomenLeaders Scholarship Program
- In the description of the video please include the hashtag #WomenLeaders and a link to this page (https://www.plumfund.com/women-leaders-scholarship)
Once your video has been uploaded, e-mail the active YouTube link to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and telephone number
- The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
- Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Plumfund the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
December 1, 2016
One winner will be selected by December 15, 2016. If the winner does not claim their prize within two weeks of being contacted, a new winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of Plumfund CEO Sara Margulis.
Plumfund is a crowdfunding site created by the founders of Honeyfund.com, a real couple who wanted a honeymoon registry that didn't charge exorbitant fees. Sara and Josh created Plumfund to offer the same platform for all of life's special moments and unique fundraising ideas, because giving feels good!